- This Event has passed.
Ring in the season and spread holiday cheer in picturesque Essex, NY! Shop our holiday craft market, enjoy kids activities, and visit local shops and restaurants!
Friday, December 1stTree Lighting & Caroling
- 6pm Light up the Essex Town Hall tree, and enjoy cookies, cocoa, and caroling with friends and neighbors!
- Afterwards, grab a bite at Essex Ice Cream Café, gather at The Barn Door Tavern, or start your shipping early at the Adirondack Art Association Gallery!
Saturday, December 2ndHolidays in Essex
- 10am -2pm Holiday Craft Fair featuring local artisans in the College for Every Student building (behind the Post Office)
- 1:30 pm A special performance from The Champlain Valley Chorus of Sweet Adelines International at St. John's Church
- Grab lunch at the Pink Pig, Essex Ice Cream Café, and the Essex Community Church chili and baked goods sale!
- Browse other Main Street shops!
- 9:30am Santa & Mrs. Claus arrive at the Essex Ferry Dock
- 9am - 11am Pancake Breakfast with Santa at the Essex Firehouse (hosted by the Essex Masonic Lodge)
- 11am Reindeer Run (hosted by Champlain Area Trails)
- 11:30 - 2pm Cookie Decorating at the Essex Old Brick Store (next to Town Hall)
- 12:30pm Puppet Show at Town Hall (hosted by Lakeside School at Black Kettle Farm)